- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 13 hours ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 16 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 day ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Dragon Innovation debuts: Crowdfunding plus coaching in Manufacturing
This seems a really interesting initiative.
More than a crowdfunding site, it’s like kickstarter on steroids (for hardware).
Dragon has been helping hardware innovators bring amazing ideas to life for years, and we bring that experience to bear with every team we work with.
With Dragon Innovation, you can be sure your project will deliver.
The team at Dragon Innovation has been breaking new ground in hardware since the 1980s. That’s why we can say with confidence that the way new products come to life is changing. It’s never been easier to develop a prototype and get potential customers excited about that thing you want to build. But turning passion and an innovative idea into finished products at consumer scale is still really hard.
That’s where we come in.
The partner’s list is quite impressive, as the case studies. http://www.dragoninnovation.com/about-dragon
Here’s a recent podcast of Scott Miller (Founder & CEO) on Making Society