- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 3 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 1 week ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 2 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 3 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
Dragon Innovation debuts: Crowdfunding plus coaching in Manufacturing
This seems a really interesting initiative.
More than a crowdfunding site, it’s like kickstarter on steroids (for hardware).
Dragon has been helping hardware innovators bring amazing ideas to life for years, and we bring that experience to bear with every team we work with.
With Dragon Innovation, you can be sure your project will deliver.
The team at Dragon Innovation has been breaking new ground in hardware since the 1980s. That’s why we can say with confidence that the way new products come to life is changing. It’s never been easier to develop a prototype and get potential customers excited about that thing you want to build. But turning passion and an innovative idea into finished products at consumer scale is still really hard.
That’s where we come in.
The partner’s list is quite impressive, as the case studies. http://www.dragoninnovation.com/about-dragon
Here’s a recent podcast of Scott Miller (Founder & CEO) on Making Society