- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 5 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
Domotics Kit: an IoT platform for every Smart Home now on Kickstarter
Domotics Kit is a complete solution, based on Arduino, Udoo and Raspberry boards, to easily design and prototype interactive objects or environments, to make any kind of device around you smart, to create applications that make life easier for everyone.
Domotics Kit is also an open platform, that means you can tailor it to match your creativity: all you need to do is to unleash your creativity and to design your smart network.
Powered by Telecontrolli ceramic-based RF system and assisted by sensors and relais, the kit will help you to control various devices that work together to form a cohesive network and, thanks to KOSMO web server, to connect your local network to the Internet, making it accessible from PC, notebook and smartphone everywhere in the world.
By assembling the various modules available, like a Lego(TM) game, you can Monitor, Control and make smart Rules.
A wide range of radio shields sub1GHZ, radio modules, sensors and actuators, 100% compatible with all the sketches and resources available on the Arduino community as well as all actuators and digital, analogic and I2C sensors available on the market.
All Domotics Kit Objects are included in the Wave4U Fritzing library.
On Kickstarter official page, you can back the team and choose which package you prefer!