- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 1 week ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
DFRobot: Modular and Custom robots
Founded in 2008, DFRobot is a robotics and open source hardware provider, catering to hardware engineers, DIY enthusiasts and interactive designers. Their product catalog boasts over 900 components and widgets from sensors, robotic platform, communication modules to 3D printers.
On the official website you can find lots of boards and components for your DIY project. Some of their projects are really charming, like ROBOID: you can select and add the features you want on your robot and order the whole package with only what you need. The online configurator gives you the total number of analog and digital pins used and a tutorial guide as well. Everything based on Arduino!
You can choose:
- line tracking
- obstacle avoidance: IR, ultrasound, optical
- environmental monitoring
- temperature sensors
- dust and pollution sensors
- CO2 sensor
- light and UV sensor
Another interesting product is the Devastator Tank Mobile Platform:
DFRobot proudly presents Devastator Tank Mobile Platform, our newest robot track platform. It is fully compatible with most popular controllers in the market such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
The Devastator uses high strength aluminum alloy which makes it extremely solid and durable. The high speedmotors and premium tracks also allows it to move swiftly everywhere. Whatsmore, it benefits from a high performance suspension and enjoys an outstanding mobility across even the toughest terrains.
Users are able to add various sensors, servos, turntables and controllers (e.g. Romeo All-in-one, Raspberry Pi Model B+) with multiple mounting holes on the Devastator platform. It is perfect for hobbyists, educational, competitions and research projects.