- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
Desafio 100 Km Litro Challenge wants you to build an Open Source Car
The goal is to build a small car with very low petrol consumption. With 1 litre of petrol (or its equivalent in diesel or ethanol) cover the distance of 100 kms with a prototype built especialy for this endurance event. The vehicle must have a minimum weight of 225 kg.
Each team is given full scope to express their creativity as long as they follow the official rules of the challenge. We recommend to follow Open Hardware standards for the design of your vehicle. Take note that there is an award for the best design.
Students from all over the world are invited to join in !
See the rules of the competition here: http://www.100km1litro.com/rules