- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Come and Meet Us at European Maker Faire
As you probably know, just in few days, the first Maker Faire European Edition will be held in Rome, Italy and will gather thousands of makers and curious from all over the world.
The program of the event is pretty full of incredible stuff and spans across four days:
- On the 3rd, there will be a spectacular conference called “How to Remake the World” with this impressive speakers lineup:
Brian Krzanich (CEO at Intel), Raffaello D’Andrea (Professor at ETH Zurich), Dale Dougherty (Founder of MAKE Magazine), David Gauntlett (Author of ‘Making is Connecting’), Josef Prusa (RepRap Core Developer), Tomas Diez (Director at Fab Lab Barcelona) and young makers Joey Hudy (Extreme Marshmallow Cannon Inventor),Jack Andraka (2012 Intel ISEF Winner), Ionut Budisteanu (2013 Intel Gordon E. Moore Award Winner).
- The 4th of October, after a full day entirely dedicated to schools, a short Tech Garage event will focus on the business of making, hardware entepreneurship and related topics: our friend Mathilde from Making Society will be among the speaker’s list. This event will be focused on startups dealing with the hardware, 3dprinting and digital fabrication scene and will be the final stop of the Barcamper Maker Tour that went across all Italy (and Europe).
- The 5th and 6th of October will be the days of the show: an amazing list of makers from the whole Europe submitted their project and a long list of innovation companies secured a box in the exhibition and, guess what we will be there.
As you can see from this page here http://www.makerfairerome.eu/sponsor/
We’ll show the very latest version of the 3Drag in action: with the updated board and heaten plate: you’ll be able to see the incredible printing quality that we reached with the open source printer 3Drag, lately.
We will also show off the board that upgrades your 3Dprinter to enable autonomous printing. All this stuff will also be available for sale, so if you really want to pimp your 3dprinter you should come to our box and buy some exciting stuff.
After the Maker Faire we’ll host a special recap on the blog, with interviews to the greatest protagonists of the Maker scene and with multiple thematic selections of the best projects that will be showing off at the Faire, so… stay tuned!
Let’s meet there and share feedbacks and exciting ideas to build products together: in line with our tradition we will be listening to you and we are pretty sure that a bunch of exciting projects will spur from the Maker Faire experience!