- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
Blynk – Fast Mobile App Tinkering for Arduino and Raspberry Pi
Blynk is a Platform with iOS and Android apps to control Arduino, Raspberry Pi. It’s a digital dashboard where you can build a graphic interface for your project by simply dragging and dropping widgets. Blynk is not tied to some specific board or shield. Instead, it’s supporting hardware of your choice. Whether your Arduino or Raspberry Pi is linked to the Internet over Wi-Fi, Ethernet or this new ESP8266 chip, Blynk will get you online and ready for the Internet Of Your Things.
Blynk initial setup is very easy, as described here. Just:
- download the App
- install the library on Arduino, Raspberry or on the board you’re using
- Build your project
On the website you can find a rich documentation and a vivid community that is sharing sketches and support over the application.
- Similar API & UI for all supported hardware & devices
- Connection to the cloud using:
- Bluetooth LE
- USB (Serial)
- Set of easy-to-use Widgets
- Direct pin manipulation with no code writing
- Easy to integrate and add new functionality using virtual pins
- History data monitoring via History Graph widget
- Device-to-Device communication using Bridge Widget
- Sending emails, tweets, push notifications, etc.
- … new features are constantly added!
You can find example sketches covering basic Blynk Features. They are included in the library. All the sketches are designed to be easily combined with each other