- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 1 day ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 1: basic functionsPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s transform Raspberry Pi into a performing and inexpensive Media CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- COLIBRÌ: the driver for RGBW LEDsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 1 month ago
- Which is the best (open source) 3D printer?Posted 1 month ago
- The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumptionPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a Network of Nodes with LoRa ShieldPosted 2 months ago
- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 2 months ago
Blynk – Fast Mobile App Tinkering for Arduino and Raspberry Pi
Blynk is a Platform with iOS and Android apps to control Arduino, Raspberry Pi. It’s a digital dashboard where you can build a graphic interface for your project by simply dragging and dropping widgets. Blynk is not tied to some specific board or shield. Instead, it’s supporting hardware of your choice. Whether your Arduino or Raspberry Pi is linked to the Internet over Wi-Fi, Ethernet or this new ESP8266 chip, Blynk will get you online and ready for the Internet Of Your Things.
Blynk initial setup is very easy, as described here. Just:
- download the App
- install the library on Arduino, Raspberry or on the board you’re using
- Build your project
On the website you can find a rich documentation and a vivid community that is sharing sketches and support over the application.
- Similar API & UI for all supported hardware & devices
- Connection to the cloud using:
- Bluetooth LE
- USB (Serial)
- Set of easy-to-use Widgets
- Direct pin manipulation with no code writing
- Easy to integrate and add new functionality using virtual pins
- History data monitoring via History Graph widget
- Device-to-Device communication using Bridge Widget
- Sending emails, tweets, push notifications, etc.
- … new features are constantly added!
You can find example sketches covering basic Blynk Features. They are included in the library. All the sketches are designed to be easily combined with each other