- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 6 hours ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 13 hours ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 day ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 2 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 3 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 7 days ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the HardwarePosted 2 weeks ago
Arduino unique Electromechanical Lithophone
Bespoke Electromechanical Instrument was built by Jay Harrison as part of a dissertation undertaken on the Creative Music Technology degree course at Staffordshire University. The instrument, running on Arduino Mega 2560 is designed to allow each note to be independently placed in a space.
In the video below the instrument is arranged in a 24-foot surround configuration and the audience is invited to experience the instrument from within offering a unique spatial dimension to the Lithophone intended to completely envelop the listener.
Source: Step inside a unique Electromechanical Lithophone