- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 3 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Arduino-Genuino Day 2016: submit your event before March, 11th
Arduino Day is a worldwide birthday celebration of Arduino and Genuino. It’s a 24 hours-long event –organized directly by the community, or by the Arduino founders– where people interested in Arduino and Genuino get together, share their experiences, and learn more.
You can attend an event or organize one for your community. It doesn’t matter whether you are an expert or a newbie, an engineer, a designer, a crafter or a maker: Arduino Day is open to anyone who wants to celebrate Arduino and Genuino and all the things that have been done (or can be done!) with them. The events will offer different types of activities, tailored to local audiences all over the world.
In 2015 Arduino organized five events run by Arduino Team, in Torino, Malmo, Bangalore, Boston and Budapest. Community events are organized directly by the community, just supported and curated by the Arduino crew. Community events are called Arduino Day in USA and Genuino Day for the rest of the world.
Who can participate?
All user groups, makerspaces, hackerspaces, fablabs, associations, teachers, pros, and newbies are welcome to participate. Let’s make this the biggest birthday party so far!
The next global event is scheduled on April, 2nd. If you want to submit your event, idea or location do it before March, 11th by visiting https: day.arduino.cc