- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 7 hours ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 week ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
ARDUINO BASIC CONNECTIONS – THE BOOK on Indiegogo
A book from a friend: great stuff, help reach some stretch goal!
Arduino™ is the world’s most popular tool, used every day by millions of people, to experiment and learn electronics with hundreds of different components; from the basics like buttons and LEDs, to complex devices like digital interfaces and advanced graphic displays.
The nightmare for every maker has always been: where do I find easy to use schematics?
Arduino™ Basic Connections, also known as ABC, has already become the world’s most popular and trusted source for schematics, the perfect solution for everyone.