- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 1 week ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
ARDUINO BASIC CONNECTIONS – THE BOOK on Indiegogo
A book from a friend: great stuff, help reach some stretch goal!
Arduino™ is the world’s most popular tool, used every day by millions of people, to experiment and learn electronics with hundreds of different components; from the basics like buttons and LEDs, to complex devices like digital interfaces and advanced graphic displays.
The nightmare for every maker has always been: where do I find easy to use schematics?
Arduino™ Basic Connections, also known as ABC, has already become the world’s most popular and trusted source for schematics, the perfect solution for everyone.