- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 7 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
Apeiros, another Open Source Robot to teach STEM
One can say that we have plenty of Robot platforms in open source: indeed see our offers!
This one particularly looks like our Ardusumo.
But it’s always good to support these projects!
Apeiros is a user friendly, professionally designed open source mobile robot that can be used as a tool for teaching STEM.
Apeiros makes it easy for anyone to get involved with and become immersed in the world of robotics. Use Apeiros as a tool for teaching Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) + Art = STEAM.