- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 3 weeks ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 1 month ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 1 month ago
- FISHINO becomes MegaPosted 2 months ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 2: advanced functionsPosted 2 months ago
- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 2 months ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 1: basic functionsPosted 2 months ago
Another, All Metal, Open Source 3D-printer is on Kickstarter: Mamba3D
The Mamba3D printer is an affordable, high quality, all-metal, open source 3D-printer raising funds on kickstarter.
According to the project founders:
“Not only are we looking for funding but we also want to built a community around our open source printer. Backers can think and develop with us in expanding and upgrading the printer in the near future. We already have some great ideas from backers coming in.
When designing the printer, we broke down the printer to it’s basics to focus on high quality. This is our third prototype and we are really happy with the results of the printed objects.
For more info check site: www.mamba3d.com