- 3Drag is now printing with Chocolate!Posted 2 days ago
- Computer Vision with Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi modulePosted 2 weeks ago
- Are you ready for the Future? Meet RandA at Maker Faire RomePosted 3 weeks ago
- Extending the Deadline for the 3D Contest- apply until 10/20Posted 4 weeks ago
- Obrary, on a challenge: marketing Open Design (or Open Source Hardware)Posted 4 weeks ago
- We’re at World Maker Faire this Weekend!Posted 1 month ago
- MatterMachine is the Third Industrial Revolution, customized for youPosted 1 month ago
- TiDiGino: remote control based on Arduino increases the performancePosted 1 month ago
- Camera Pi – How Raspberry Pi can seePosted 2 months ago
- Arduino as a programmable logic controller (PLC)Posted 2 months ago
Another, All Metal, Open Source 3D-printer is on Kickstarter: Mamba3D
The Mamba3D printer is an affordable, high quality, all-metal, open source 3D-printer raising funds on kickstarter.
According to the project founders:
“Not only are we looking for funding but we also want to built a community around our open source printer. Backers can think and develop with us in expanding and upgrading the printer in the near future. We already have some great ideas from backers coming in.
When designing the printer, we broke down the printer to it’s basics to focus on high quality. This is our third prototype and we are really happy with the results of the printed objects.
For more info check site: www.mamba3d.com