- Arduino as a programmable logic controller (PLC)Posted 4 days ago
- Red Pitaya: the opensource electronic laboratoryPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Robotic lawn mower powered by Solar Energy with an Arduino heartPosted 4 weeks ago
- Exclusive interview: Pete Lomas, co-founder of Raspberry Pi on Mission, Openness, CommunitiesPosted 1 month ago
- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 1 month ago
- 3D contest relaunchedPosted 2 months ago
- Print flex filaments with 3Drag/K8200Posted 2 months ago
- Interview to Open TronsPosted 2 months ago
- An Easy and Customizable Arduino powered Weather Station connected with XivelyPosted 2 months ago
- Internet Radio with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
Another, All Metal, Open Source 3D-printer is on Kickstarter: Mamba3D
The Mamba3D printer is an affordable, high quality, all-metal, open source 3D-printer raising funds on kickstarter.
According to the project founders:
“Not only are we looking for funding but we also want to built a community around our open source printer. Backers can think and develop with us in expanding and upgrading the printer in the near future. We already have some great ideas from backers coming in.
When designing the printer, we broke down the printer to it’s basics to focus on high quality. This is our third prototype and we are really happy with the results of the printed objects.
For more info check site: www.mamba3d.com