- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 3 days ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 1: basic functionsPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s transform Raspberry Pi into a performing and inexpensive Media CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- COLIBRÌ: the driver for RGBW LEDsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 1 month ago
- Which is the best (open source) 3D printer?Posted 1 month ago
- The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumptionPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a Network of Nodes with LoRa ShieldPosted 2 months ago
- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 2 months ago
An Open Source Hardware, Nixie Tube Arduino Shield gets funded on Kickstarter
Now one guy funded his project to develop a Nixie Tubes + Arduino Shield on Kickstarter!
Nixie Tubes + Arduino Shield
I want to bring the world of Nixie Tubes to as many enthusiasts and hobbyists as possible. The added bonus of being able to connect this shield to Arduino compatible boards gives you the ability to easily create endless possibilities for this clock. Want the clock to automatically update over wifi? It’s possible. Want to keep accurate time with a GPS receiver? You can do it! Want to extend the life of your Nixie Tubes by adding a motion detector? Brilliant! Just stack this shield with any number of Arduino shields to make the Nixie Tubes do whatever you can imagine.