- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 3 weeks ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 1 month ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 1 month ago
- FISHINO becomes MegaPosted 2 months ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 2: advanced functionsPosted 2 months ago
- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 2 months ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 1: basic functionsPosted 2 months ago
An Open Source Hardware, Nixie Tube Arduino Shield gets funded on Kickstarter
Now one guy funded his project to develop a Nixie Tubes + Arduino Shield on Kickstarter!
Nixie Tubes + Arduino Shield
I want to bring the world of Nixie Tubes to as many enthusiasts and hobbyists as possible. The added bonus of being able to connect this shield to Arduino compatible boards gives you the ability to easily create endless possibilities for this clock. Want the clock to automatically update over wifi? It’s possible. Want to keep accurate time with a GPS receiver? You can do it! Want to extend the life of your Nixie Tubes by adding a motion detector? Brilliant! Just stack this shield with any number of Arduino shields to make the Nixie Tubes do whatever you can imagine.