- Global transitions, Fab Labs and Fab Cities: interview with Tomas DiezPosted 2 days ago
- 3Drag K8200: the most amazing Mods and HacksPosted 1 week ago
- UDOO: a Linux/Arduino compatible board on SteroidsPosted 1 week ago
- Rome Maker Faire 2014 Call for makers is out!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Interview with MEG: the Connected, Open Source, DIY GreenhousePosted 2 weeks ago
- Why choose to be Open Source in the Hardware IndustryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi as an Audio/Media Center: the best Linux distrosPosted 3 weeks ago
- Interact and remotely control Arduino YUN with AjaxPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arduino Yún: the best hacks you will ever seePosted 1 month ago
- Saving Bees in Open Source: Interview to Tristan Copley Smith and Open Source Beehives projectPosted 1 month ago
An Open Source Hardware, Nixie Tube Arduino Shield gets funded on Kickstarter
Now one guy funded his project to develop a Nixie Tubes + Arduino Shield on Kickstarter!
Nixie Tubes + Arduino Shield
I want to bring the world of Nixie Tubes to as many enthusiasts and hobbyists as possible. The added bonus of being able to connect this shield to Arduino compatible boards gives you the ability to easily create endless possibilities for this clock. Want the clock to automatically update over wifi? It’s possible. Want to keep accurate time with a GPS receiver? You can do it! Want to extend the life of your Nixie Tubes by adding a motion detector? Brilliant! Just stack this shield with any number of Arduino shields to make the Nixie Tubes do whatever you can imagine.