- Exploring the Open Source Ethernet BroadcasterPosted 2 days ago
- Fishino: let’s look inside the featuresPosted 1 week ago
- The 3Drag Big: stretching 3Drag’s printing capabilitiesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Creating a geolocalized relay, thanks to Microsoft Virtual Shield for ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Happy Open Year! Top 10 OpenSource projectsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top Projects for a Merry ChristmasPosted 1 month ago
- Microsoft tastes the raspberryPosted 2 months ago
- Presepino: the nativity scene with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Adding Internet connectivity to Arduino boards and apps with the YUN ShieldPosted 2 months ago
- What is “open source”? What’s “open hardware”? What does it mean to be open, and above all, why so?Posted 2 months ago
An Open Source Hardware, Nixie Tube Arduino Shield gets funded on Kickstarter
Now one guy funded his project to develop a Nixie Tubes + Arduino Shield on Kickstarter!
Nixie Tubes + Arduino Shield
I want to bring the world of Nixie Tubes to as many enthusiasts and hobbyists as possible. The added bonus of being able to connect this shield to Arduino compatible boards gives you the ability to easily create endless possibilities for this clock. Want the clock to automatically update over wifi? It’s possible. Want to keep accurate time with a GPS receiver? You can do it! Want to extend the life of your Nixie Tubes by adding a motion detector? Brilliant! Just stack this shield with any number of Arduino shields to make the Nixie Tubes do whatever you can imagine.