- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 13 hours ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 16 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 day ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
An Open Source GSMLib for SIM900/SIM908 and Arduinos
A friend of us just developed this amazing library to connect Arduinos to SIM Modules: donate!
It’s a library developed for Arduino’s shields that support SIM900/SIM908.
You can find many shields on market supporting SIM900 and SIM908 modules. Most of them work in same way. You will be able to manage, using your SIM card: call, SMS, GPRS, HTTP, e-mail, UDP, POST-method, GET-method, GPS and other features.
Do you know we have a Breakout board for this? See http://www.open-electronics.org/small-breakout-for-sim900-gsm-module/