- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 6 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
An Open Source GSMLib for SIM900/SIM908 and Arduinos
A friend of us just developed this amazing library to connect Arduinos to SIM Modules: donate!
It’s a library developed for Arduino’s shields that support SIM900/SIM908.
You can find many shields on market supporting SIM900 and SIM908 modules. Most of them work in same way. You will be able to manage, using your SIM card: call, SMS, GPRS, HTTP, e-mail, UDP, POST-method, GET-method, GPS and other features.
Do you know we have a Breakout board for this? See http://www.open-electronics.org/small-breakout-for-sim900-gsm-module/