- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 days ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 1 month ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
An Open Source GSMLib for SIM900/SIM908 and Arduinos
A friend of us just developed this amazing library to connect Arduinos to SIM Modules: donate!
It’s a library developed for Arduino’s shields that support SIM900/SIM908.
You can find many shields on market supporting SIM900 and SIM908 modules. Most of them work in same way. You will be able to manage, using your SIM card: call, SMS, GPRS, HTTP, e-mail, UDP, POST-method, GET-method, GPS and other features.
Do you know we have a Breakout board for this? See http://www.open-electronics.org/small-breakout-for-sim900-gsm-module/