- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 3 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 month ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 2 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
An Open Source GSMLib for SIM900/SIM908 and Arduinos
A friend of us just developed this amazing library to connect Arduinos to SIM Modules: donate!
It’s a library developed for Arduino’s shields that support SIM900/SIM908.
You can find many shields on market supporting SIM900 and SIM908 modules. Most of them work in same way. You will be able to manage, using your SIM card: call, SMS, GPRS, HTTP, e-mail, UDP, POST-method, GET-method, GPS and other features.
Do you know we have a Breakout board for this? See http://www.open-electronics.org/small-breakout-for-sim900-gsm-module/