- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 1 month ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
An Open Source Digital Katana with Real-Time Tracking and SDK
Ok, this is a kinda niche project but the video is too funny and we were enthusiastic to help this guy that created an open source hardware training + playing Katana:
Designed to be both fast and accurate, the Wireless Digital Katana is intended for both serious Martial Arts training and hacking away at Zombies or Fruit in your games room.
Think you’ve got what it takes to land a critical blow with a Katana? You’ll know in real-time with the Wireless Digital Katana. Within 140ms your computer can tell if you’ve got what it takes to survive the Zombie Apocalypse!
The Open Source Wireless Digital Katana is not a toy, it has been designed to provide you with both accurate and fast motion tracking.