- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
An Open Source Digital Katana with Real-Time Tracking and SDK
Ok, this is a kinda niche project but the video is too funny and we were enthusiastic to help this guy that created an open source hardware training + playing Katana:
Designed to be both fast and accurate, the Wireless Digital Katana is intended for both serious Martial Arts training and hacking away at Zombies or Fruit in your games room.
Think you’ve got what it takes to land a critical blow with a Katana? You’ll know in real-time with the Wireless Digital Katana. Within 140ms your computer can tell if you’ve got what it takes to survive the Zombie Apocalypse!
The Open Source Wireless Digital Katana is not a toy, it has been designed to provide you with both accurate and fast motion tracking.