- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 3 days ago
- Full Graphic Smart Controller display for 3Drag 3DprinterPosted 1 week ago
- Wi-Lamp, the Open Source Wi-Fi LED lampPosted 3 weeks ago
- An Android app to manage the GSM Remote ControlPosted 3 weeks ago
- The LoRa shield: an Open Source Arduino’s long-range communication modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- The soul of the open source automatic bartender: the DRINK MAKER softwarePosted 1 month ago
- An Open Source 2x3W Class D (Low Frequency) amplifierPosted 1 month ago
- How to evaluate a Stereo Lithographic 3D PrintersPosted 2 months ago
- Interview to Eben Upton: the New Raspberry Pi 3, Makers, Pi Zero…and morePosted 2 months ago
- The Zerynth Framework: programming IoT with PythonPosted 2 months ago
An Elastic Filament for 3d Printers
New elastic filament for 3d printers, compatible with all printers and hot ends. You can create any elastic part in the same conditions like ABS or PLA.
What do you think of using an elastic filament? It’s something useful in your experience?