- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 3 weeks ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 4 weeks ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 1 month ago
- FISHINO becomes MegaPosted 2 months ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 2: advanced functionsPosted 2 months ago
- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 2 months ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 1: basic functionsPosted 2 months ago
An Elastic Filament for 3d Printers
New elastic filament for 3d printers, compatible with all printers and hot ends. You can create any elastic part in the same conditions like ABS or PLA.
What do you think of using an elastic filament? It’s something useful in your experience?