- BOAR’S PIGLET 01: our newborn multi-axis development boardPosted 5 days ago
- BOAR’S Board: the ultimate board!Posted 6 days ago
- From Arduino to Genuino, the reasons for a choicePosted 1 week ago
- Let’s code with STM32 NUCLEOPosted 1 week ago
- RandA: first application, Environmental Monitoring with WebcamPosted 4 weeks ago
- Presenting Microchip GestIC for implementing Gesture recognitionPosted 1 month ago
- Feeding power to Arduino: the ultimate guidePosted 2 months ago
- Push notifications from Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi 2 or, better, “Four”!Posted 2 months ago
- Touch Display for Raspberry PiPosted 3 months ago
An Elastic Filament for 3d Printers
New elastic filament for 3d printers, compatible with all printers and hot ends. You can create any elastic part in the same conditions like ABS or PLA.
What do you think of using an elastic filament? It’s something useful in your experience?