- 3Drag K8200: the most amazing Mods and HacksPosted 2 days ago
- UDOO: a Linux/Arduino compatible board on SteroidsPosted 3 days ago
- Rome Maker Faire 2014 Call for makers is out!Posted 6 days ago
- Interview with MEG: the Connected, Open Source, DIY GreenhousePosted 1 week ago
- Why choose to be Open Source in the Hardware IndustryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi as an Audio/Media Center: the best Linux distrosPosted 2 weeks ago
- Interact and remotely control Arduino YUN with AjaxPosted 3 weeks ago
- Arduino Yún: the best hacks you will ever seePosted 4 weeks ago
- Saving Bees in Open Source: Interview to Tristan Copley Smith and Open Source Beehives projectPosted 1 month ago
- Using REST with Arduino YunPosted 1 month ago
An Elastic Filament for 3d Printers
New elastic filament for 3d printers, compatible with all printers and hot ends. You can create any elastic part in the same conditions like ABS or PLA.
What do you think of using an elastic filament? It’s something useful in your experience?