- Arduino as a programmable logic controller (PLC)Posted 2 days ago
- Red Pitaya: the opensource electronic laboratoryPosted 1 week ago
- A Robotic lawn mower powered by Solar Energy with an Arduino heartPosted 4 weeks ago
- Exclusive interview: Pete Lomas, co-founder of Raspberry Pi on Mission, Openness, CommunitiesPosted 4 weeks ago
- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 1 month ago
- 3D contest relaunchedPosted 1 month ago
- Print flex filaments with 3Drag/K8200Posted 2 months ago
- Interview to Open TronsPosted 2 months ago
- An Easy and Customizable Arduino powered Weather Station connected with XivelyPosted 2 months ago
- Internet Radio with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
An Elastic Filament for 3d Printers
New elastic filament for 3d printers, compatible with all printers and hot ends. You can create any elastic part in the same conditions like ABS or PLA.
What do you think of using an elastic filament? It’s something useful in your experience?