- Most Exciting Products and Open Source Highlights at CES 2015Posted 2 days ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & RecorderPosted 5 days ago
- Welcome to the Arduino MRF24J40 Wireless ShieldPosted 1 week ago
- Top Ten most exciting news in Open Hardware in 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- A simple 1 Channel remote control Receiver at 433,92 MHzPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here comes the open source Snow Plow RobotPosted 4 weeks ago
- Discover Banana Pi, another Linux board for you to experiment with!Posted 1 month ago
- An intelligent XMAS Lamp to Light up your Christmas!Posted 2 months ago
- What is new in Raspberry Pi B+Posted 2 months ago
- Using Aurel RFTide along with Arduino: the RFTide ShieldPosted 2 months ago
An Elastic Filament for 3d Printers
New elastic filament for 3d printers, compatible with all printers and hot ends. You can create any elastic part in the same conditions like ABS or PLA.
What do you think of using an elastic filament? It’s something useful in your experience?