- Here are the Winners from the 3Drag 3d printing contestPosted 4 days ago
- Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi module: face recognition tutorialPosted 6 days ago
- 3Drag is now printing with Chocolate!Posted 1 week ago
- Computer Vision with Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi modulePosted 3 weeks ago
- Are you ready for the Future? Meet RandA at Maker Faire RomePosted 1 month ago
- Extending the Deadline for the 3D Contest- apply until 10/20Posted 1 month ago
- Obrary, on a challenge: marketing Open Design (or Open Source Hardware)Posted 1 month ago
- We’re at World Maker Faire this Weekend!Posted 1 month ago
- MatterMachine is the Third Industrial Revolution, customized for youPosted 2 months ago
- TiDiGino: remote control based on Arduino increases the performancePosted 2 months ago
An Elastic Filament for 3d Printers
New elastic filament for 3d printers, compatible with all printers and hot ends. You can create any elastic part in the same conditions like ABS or PLA.
What do you think of using an elastic filament? It’s something useful in your experience?