- Pixy camera: detect the colour of the objects and track their positionPosted 4 days ago
- Creating small mesh networks with Aurel RFTidePosted 1 week ago
- Turn your Raspberry PI in an Oscilloscope with BitScopePosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s discover Aurel RFTidePosted 3 weeks ago
- Powering Arduino with Batteries thanks to a Battery ShieldPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here are the Winners from the 3Drag 3d printing contestPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi module: face recognition tutorialPosted 1 month ago
- 3Drag is now printing with Chocolate!Posted 1 month ago
- Computer Vision with Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi modulePosted 2 months ago
- Are you ready for the Future? Meet RandA at Maker Faire RomePosted 2 months ago
An Elastic Filament for 3d Printers
New elastic filament for 3d printers, compatible with all printers and hot ends. You can create any elastic part in the same conditions like ABS or PLA.
What do you think of using an elastic filament? It’s something useful in your experience?