- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 days ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
An Arduino Platform to Hack and Automate Xbox controllers: ABXY
The ABXY is an interesting expression of a super niche project (heavy Xbox gamers). It’s basically a “rapidfire and Macro platrform” for (hacked) Xbox controllers.
It is a hardware board that can be installed inside a controller and the software needed to program the board. ABXY uses the Arduino bootloader to upload programs onto your controller through the use of a Microsoft Charge ‘n Play Cable. We also have provided a Library to interface with the controller to use in the Arduino IDE. With over 60 functions and counting to read input from the buttons and output artificial presses, the ABXY is well supported. So much of the software side of things is hidden and therefore makes it very easy for anyone to use.