- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 day ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 3 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
An Arduino Platform to Hack and Automate Xbox controllers: ABXY
The ABXY is an interesting expression of a super niche project (heavy Xbox gamers). It’s basically a “rapidfire and Macro platrform” for (hacked) Xbox controllers.
It is a hardware board that can be installed inside a controller and the software needed to program the board. ABXY uses the Arduino bootloader to upload programs onto your controller through the use of a Microsoft Charge ‘n Play Cable. We also have provided a Library to interface with the controller to use in the Arduino IDE. With over 60 functions and counting to read input from the buttons and output artificial presses, the ABXY is well supported. So much of the software side of things is hidden and therefore makes it very easy for anyone to use.