- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 5 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
An Arduino Platform to Hack and Automate Xbox controllers: ABXY
The ABXY is an interesting expression of a super niche project (heavy Xbox gamers). It’s basically a “rapidfire and Macro platrform” for (hacked) Xbox controllers.
It is a hardware board that can be installed inside a controller and the software needed to program the board. ABXY uses the Arduino bootloader to upload programs onto your controller through the use of a Microsoft Charge ‘n Play Cable. We also have provided a Library to interface with the controller to use in the Arduino IDE. With over 60 functions and counting to read input from the buttons and output artificial presses, the ABXY is well supported. So much of the software side of things is hidden and therefore makes it very easy for anyone to use.