- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 4 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 1 week ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
Adafruit presents Gemma, a new miniature wearable electronic platform
Adafruit launches a new platform for the development of wearable devices:
Gemma is a tiny wearable platform board with a lot of might in a 1″ diameter package. Powered by a Attiny85 and programmable with an Arduino IDE over USB, you’ll be able to realize any wearable project!
The interesting thing about GEMMA is not the functionality itself (as it sports only three I/O pins – that seems the highest limitation) but the size.
In fact Gemma is just half the size of Lilypad (1 inch vs 2 inch) and it opens new interesting opportunities with regards to ultra small / lightweight applications. Are you working with wearable devices?