- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 4 days ago
- 3Drag contest relaunchedPosted 1 week ago
- Print flex filaments with 3Drag/K8200Posted 2 weeks ago
- Interview to Open TronsPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Easy and Customizable Arduino powered Weather Station connected with XivelyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Internet Radio with Raspberry PiPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Great I/O expansion Shield for RaspberryPi based on I2CPosted 1 month ago
- Interview to Fa)(a 3d, the first Open Source 3d Printer using a magnetic levitation systemPosted 1 month ago
- Single and Double Channel Automatic and Open ReceiversPosted 2 months ago
- Adding telemetry to OpenWheels and feel like a PROPosted 2 months ago
Adafruit presents Gemma, a new miniature wearable electronic platform
Adafruit launches a new platform for the development of wearable devices:
Gemma is a tiny wearable platform board with a lot of might in a 1″ diameter package. Powered by a Attiny85 and programmable with an Arduino IDE over USB, you’ll be able to realize any wearable project!
The interesting thing about GEMMA is not the functionality itself (as it sports only three I/O pins – that seems the highest limitation) but the size.
In fact Gemma is just half the size of Lilypad (1 inch vs 2 inch) and it opens new interesting opportunities with regards to ultra small / lightweight applications. Are you working with wearable devices?