- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 2: advanced functionsPosted 2 days ago
- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 1 week ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 1: basic functionsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s transform Raspberry Pi into a performing and inexpensive Media CenterPosted 3 weeks ago
- COLIBRÌ: the driver for RGBW LEDsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 1 month ago
- Which is the best (open source) 3D printer?Posted 1 month ago
- The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumptionPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Network of Nodes with LoRa ShieldPosted 2 months ago
Open Electronics is the brainchild of a world leader in hobby electronics Futura Group srl.
Open Electronics is devoted to support development, hacking and playing with electronics: we share exciting open projects and create amazing products!
Open Electronics is not just a container of ideas: it is also a web site that is led by a team of engineers and geeks who will take part in the discussions and give support.
Our mission is to become a reference in Open Source Hacking with ideas and feedbacks aimed to enrich the community.