- Using the GSM/GPRS & GPS Shield: call examplesPosted 1 day ago
- Isn’t it time for Fair Trade Electronics?Posted 3 days ago
- Get in touch with your Things – SoulissPosted 9 days ago
- Facebook counter – How many Likes to your facebook fanpage?Posted 11 days ago
- How to build an Omni Wheels RobotPosted 16 days ago
- A new board for the 3Drag: there’s more than SanguinololuPosted 25 days ago
- Meet the founders! An interview with Circuits.ioPosted 28 days ago
- An ultra customizable LCD Shield for ArduinoPosted 31 days ago
- Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!Posted 32 days ago
- Kinect for 3D scansPosted 36 days ago
Open Source Electronicsis the brainchild of a world leader in hobby electronics Futura Elettronica.
Open Source Electronics is devoted to support development, hacking and playing with electronics: we share exciting open projects and create amazing products!
Open Source Electronics is not just a container of ideas: it is also a web site lead by a team of engineers and geeks who will take part in the discussions and give support.
Our mission is to become a reference Open Source hacking site with ideas and feedback aimed to enrich the community.