- BOAR’S Board: the ultimate board!Posted 20 hours ago
- From Arduino to Genuino, the reasons for a choicePosted 3 days ago
- Let’s code with STM32 NUCLEOPosted 4 days ago
- RandA: first application, Environmental Monitoring with WebcamPosted 3 weeks ago
- Vote for the Open Source Snow Plow RobotPosted 4 weeks ago
- Presenting Microchip GestIC for implementing Gesture recognitionPosted 1 month ago
- Feeding power to Arduino: the ultimate guidePosted 2 months ago
- Push notifications from Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi 2 or, better, “Four”!Posted 2 months ago
- Touch Display for Raspberry PiPosted 3 months ago
Open Electronics is the brainchild of a world leader in hobby electronics Futura Group srl.
Open Electronics is devoted to support development, hacking and playing with electronics: we share exciting open projects and create amazing products!
Open Electronics is not just a container of ideas: it is also a web site that is led by a team of engineers and geeks who will take part in the discussions and give support.
Our mission is to become a reference in Open Source Hacking with ideas and feedbacks aimed to enrich the community.