- An intelligent XMAS Lamp to Light up your Christmas!Posted 2 days ago
- What is new in Raspberry Pi B+Posted 1 week ago
- Using Aurel RFTide along with Arduino: the RFTide ShieldPosted 3 weeks ago
- Pixy camera: detect the colour of the objects and track their positionPosted 4 weeks ago
- Creating small mesh networks with Aurel RFTidePosted 1 month ago
- Turn your Raspberry PI in an Oscilloscope with BitScopePosted 1 month ago
- Let’s discover Aurel RFTidePosted 1 month ago
- Powering Arduino with Batteries thanks to a Battery ShieldPosted 2 months ago
- Here are the Winners from the 3Drag 3d printing contestPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi module: face recognition tutorialPosted 2 months ago
Open Electronics is the brainchild of a world leader in hobby electronics Futura Group srl.
Open Electronics is devoted to support development, hacking and playing with electronics: we share exciting open projects and create amazing products!
Open Electronics is not just a container of ideas: it is also a web site that is led by a team of engineers and geeks who will take part in the discussions and give support.
Our mission is to become a reference in Open Source Hacking with ideas and feedbacks aimed to enrich the community.