- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
A new version of DIWire, the Desktop Wire Bender is on Kickstarter
The guys at Pensa Labs, apparently released a new version of the DIWire, a machine that “drawn curves into bent wire that can be assembled to make just about anything.”
What is the DIWire?
Pensa Labs has developed the DIWire Bender, the first desktop CNC wire bender. A new archetype for desktop manufacturing and rapid prototyping, the DIWire transforms drawn curves into bent wire that can be assembled to make just about anything.
Earlier, they also released schematics and code as open source. Still not sure the new one will be open as well: https://code.google.com/p/diwire/