- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 13 hours ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 16 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 day ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
A new version of DIWire, the Desktop Wire Bender is on Kickstarter
The guys at Pensa Labs, apparently released a new version of the DIWire, a machine that “drawn curves into bent wire that can be assembled to make just about anything.”
What is the DIWire?
Pensa Labs has developed the DIWire Bender, the first desktop CNC wire bender. A new archetype for desktop manufacturing and rapid prototyping, the DIWire transforms drawn curves into bent wire that can be assembled to make just about anything.
Earlier, they also released schematics and code as open source. Still not sure the new one will be open as well: https://code.google.com/p/diwire/