- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 3 months ago
A new version of DIWire, the Desktop Wire Bender is on Kickstarter
The guys at Pensa Labs, apparently released a new version of the DIWire, a machine that “drawn curves into bent wire that can be assembled to make just about anything.”
What is the DIWire?
Pensa Labs has developed the DIWire Bender, the first desktop CNC wire bender. A new archetype for desktop manufacturing and rapid prototyping, the DIWire transforms drawn curves into bent wire that can be assembled to make just about anything.
Earlier, they also released schematics and code as open source. Still not sure the new one will be open as well: https://code.google.com/p/diwire/