- BananaPi, the latest software updatesPosted 5 days ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder: The firmwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder: How it worksPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syringe Heater for 3Drag chocolate printerPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arietta G25 – The latest Embedded Linux BoardPosted 1 month ago
- Learning how to use the RandA BoardPosted 1 month ago
- Assembling the Choco 3Drag Printing SyringePosted 1 month ago
- Top 5 Wireless Ways to Communicate with your ControllerPosted 2 months ago
- The Open Source Snow Plow Robot: discovering the FirmwarePosted 2 months ago
- 32,000 Open Source Hardware Designs available on Upverter!Posted 2 months ago
A *Biostamp* temporary tattoo for wearable electronic circuits
Materials scientist John Rogers and his firm MC10 have developed flexible electronic circuits that stick directly to the skin like temporary tattoos and monitor the wearer’s health.
Pretty interesting developments could be foreseen for Healthcare and Wearable.