- Global transitions, Fab Labs and Fab Cities: interview with Tomas DiezPosted 1 day ago
- 3Drag K8200: the most amazing Mods and HacksPosted 6 days ago
- UDOO: a Linux/Arduino compatible board on SteroidsPosted 1 week ago
- Rome Maker Faire 2014 Call for makers is out!Posted 1 week ago
- Interview with MEG: the Connected, Open Source, DIY GreenhousePosted 2 weeks ago
- Why choose to be Open Source in the Hardware IndustryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi as an Audio/Media Center: the best Linux distrosPosted 3 weeks ago
- Interact and remotely control Arduino YUN with AjaxPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arduino Yún: the best hacks you will ever seePosted 1 month ago
- Saving Bees in Open Source: Interview to Tristan Copley Smith and Open Source Beehives projectPosted 1 month ago
A *Biostamp* temporary tattoo for wearable electronic circuits
Materials scientist John Rogers and his firm MC10 have developed flexible electronic circuits that stick directly to the skin like temporary tattoos and monitor the wearer’s health.
Pretty interesting developments could be foreseen for Healthcare and Wearable.