- An intelligent XMAS Lamp to Light up your Christmas!Posted 6 days ago
- What is new in Raspberry Pi B+Posted 2 weeks ago
- Using Aurel RFTide along with Arduino: the RFTide ShieldPosted 4 weeks ago
- Pixy camera: detect the colour of the objects and track their positionPosted 1 month ago
- Creating small mesh networks with Aurel RFTidePosted 1 month ago
- Turn your Raspberry PI in an Oscilloscope with BitScopePosted 1 month ago
- Let’s discover Aurel RFTidePosted 2 months ago
- Powering Arduino with Batteries thanks to a Battery ShieldPosted 2 months ago
- Here are the Winners from the 3Drag 3d printing contestPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi module: face recognition tutorialPosted 2 months ago
A *Biostamp* temporary tattoo for wearable electronic circuits
Materials scientist John Rogers and his firm MC10 have developed flexible electronic circuits that stick directly to the skin like temporary tattoos and monitor the wearer’s health.
Pretty interesting developments could be foreseen for Healthcare and Wearable.