- LONG-RANGE TECHNOLOGIES FOR IoTPosted 2 weeks ago
- 3D Scanning with Microsoft KinectPosted 2 weeks ago
- Get Crazy with the Smartphone controlled Skateboarding!Posted 4 weeks ago
- RandA: WebServer applicationPosted 4 weeks ago
- BananaPi, the latest software updatesPosted 1 month ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder: The firmwarePosted 1 month ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder: How it worksPosted 2 months ago
- Syringe Heater for 3Drag chocolate printerPosted 2 months ago
- Arietta G25 – The latest Embedded Linux BoardPosted 2 months ago
- Learning how to use the RandA BoardPosted 2 months ago
A *Biostamp* temporary tattoo for wearable electronic circuits
Materials scientist John Rogers and his firm MC10 have developed flexible electronic circuits that stick directly to the skin like temporary tattoos and monitor the wearer’s health.
Pretty interesting developments could be foreseen for Healthcare and Wearable.