- Chat with Dave Hakkens: that’s why Phonebloks it’s about Co-Design and OpenSourcePosted 5 days ago
- The Story behind Atadiat: bringing Open Source Hardware to SyriaPosted 2 weeks ago
- A four channel (I/O) RN-42 Bluetooth interface controlled by an Android appPosted 2 weeks ago
- Press a button and Send a Tweet thanks to Arduino YÚNPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Low-Fi Arduino Powered Vertical PlotterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Focus on Arduino YÚN: a board for all, that makes life easierPosted 4 weeks ago
- How to design and 3D print a Case for an electronic boardPosted 1 month ago
- Rome crowns Massimo Emperor of MakersPosted 1 month ago
- FarmBot Founder Rory Aronson explains Precision AgriculturePosted 2 months ago
- Using The Raspberry Pi GSM Shield with TTY “CuteCom” extensionPosted 2 months ago
A *Biostamp* temporary tattoo for wearable electronic circuits
Materials scientist John Rogers and his firm MC10 have developed flexible electronic circuits that stick directly to the skin like temporary tattoos and monitor the wearer’s health.
Pretty interesting developments could be foreseen for Healthcare and Wearable.