- Using Aurel RFTide along with Arduino: the RFTide ShieldPosted 4 days ago
- Pixy camera: detect the colour of the objects and track their positionPosted 1 week ago
- Creating small mesh networks with Aurel RFTidePosted 2 weeks ago
- Turn your Raspberry PI in an Oscilloscope with BitScopePosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s discover Aurel RFTidePosted 4 weeks ago
- Powering Arduino with Batteries thanks to a Battery ShieldPosted 4 weeks ago
- Here are the Winners from the 3Drag 3d printing contestPosted 1 month ago
- Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi module: face recognition tutorialPosted 1 month ago
- 3Drag is now printing with Chocolate!Posted 1 month ago
- Computer Vision with Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi modulePosted 2 months ago
A *Biostamp* temporary tattoo for wearable electronic circuits
Materials scientist John Rogers and his firm MC10 have developed flexible electronic circuits that stick directly to the skin like temporary tattoos and monitor the wearer’s health.
Pretty interesting developments could be foreseen for Healthcare and Wearable.