- Pixy camera: detect the colour of the objects and track their positionPosted 1 day ago
- Creating small mesh networks with Aurel RFTidePosted 1 week ago
- Turn your Raspberry PI in an Oscilloscope with BitScopePosted 1 week ago
- Let’s discover Aurel RFTidePosted 2 weeks ago
- Powering Arduino with Batteries thanks to a Battery ShieldPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here are the Winners from the 3Drag 3d printing contestPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi module: face recognition tutorialPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3Drag is now printing with Chocolate!Posted 1 month ago
- Computer Vision with Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi modulePosted 1 month ago
- Are you ready for the Future? Meet RandA at Maker Faire RomePosted 2 months ago
A *Biostamp* temporary tattoo for wearable electronic circuits
Materials scientist John Rogers and his firm MC10 have developed flexible electronic circuits that stick directly to the skin like temporary tattoos and monitor the wearer’s health.
Pretty interesting developments could be foreseen for Healthcare and Wearable.