- We’re at World Maker Faire this Weekend!Posted 4 days ago
- MatterMachine is the Third Industrial Revolution, customized for youPosted 7 days ago
- TiDiGino: remote control based on Arduino increases the performancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Camera Pi – How Raspberry Pi can seePosted 3 weeks ago
- Arduino as a programmable logic controller (PLC)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Red Pitaya: the opensource electronic laboratoryPosted 1 month ago
- A Robotic lawn mower powered by Solar Energy with an Arduino heartPosted 2 months ago
- Exclusive interview: Pete Lomas, co-founder of Raspberry Pi on Mission, Openness, CommunitiesPosted 2 months ago
- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 2 months ago
- 3D contest relaunchedPosted 2 months ago
A *Biostamp* temporary tattoo for wearable electronic circuits
Materials scientist John Rogers and his firm MC10 have developed flexible electronic circuits that stick directly to the skin like temporary tattoos and monitor the wearer’s health.
Pretty interesting developments could be foreseen for Healthcare and Wearable.