- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 5 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
A 3d printing Stick shaped filament is raising funds on Indiegogo
Another clever italian idea: these guys are crowdfunding their way to create the first segmented filament for 3d printing!
StickFilament is a new filament system designed for FFF 3D printers. This system doesn’t aims to replace the spool, but to implement the traditional system in order to increase the range of available colors and, most important, innovative and brand new materials.
With your support to the Stick Filament’s project you can enable new applications for 3d printing that are otherwise impossible with traditional filament in spool.
We believe Stick Filaments are the best choice for home 3D printing and special manufacturing.