- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 3 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 1 week ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 2 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 3 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
A 3d printing Stick shaped filament is raising funds on Indiegogo
Another clever italian idea: these guys are crowdfunding their way to create the first segmented filament for 3d printing!
StickFilament is a new filament system designed for FFF 3D printers. This system doesn’t aims to replace the spool, but to implement the traditional system in order to increase the range of available colors and, most important, innovative and brand new materials.
With your support to the Stick Filament’s project you can enable new applications for 3d printing that are otherwise impossible with traditional filament in spool.
We believe Stick Filaments are the best choice for home 3D printing and special manufacturing.