- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 13 hours ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 16 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 day ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
A 3d printing Stick shaped filament is raising funds on Indiegogo
Another clever italian idea: these guys are crowdfunding their way to create the first segmented filament for 3d printing!
StickFilament is a new filament system designed for FFF 3D printers. This system doesn’t aims to replace the spool, but to implement the traditional system in order to increase the range of available colors and, most important, innovative and brand new materials.
With your support to the Stick Filament’s project you can enable new applications for 3d printing that are otherwise impossible with traditional filament in spool.
We believe Stick Filaments are the best choice for home 3D printing and special manufacturing.