- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 6 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
3Drag assembly timelapse at openPicus Labs
It’s impressive to see the assembly from this perspective: we knew that we made a great job both with design and building choices and instructions but the feedback about the ease off assembly is really great.
Seems like that the 3Drag is the 3D printer that is easyest to assembly from a kit.