- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 1 day ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 1 month ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
3Drag assembly timelapse at openPicus Labs
It’s impressive to see the assembly from this perspective: we knew that we made a great job both with design and building choices and instructions but the feedback about the ease off assembly is really great.
Seems like that the 3Drag is the 3D printer that is easyest to assembly from a kit.