- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 3 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
3Dprint your Raspberry Pi Case and Win – a new contest
Raspberry Pi partners with Autodesk 123D and i.materialise to create a challenge to make an extra-ordinary Raspberry Pi case!
Please if you’re using a 3Drag for the contest, keep us informed!
We will select 1 winning design. The winner will get the print of their design, an Autodesk Premium Membership, a Raspberry Pi and a goodiebag.
Note that the jury selects upon the 3D renders you put online, so make sure to make a very clear, visible render.
WHO CAN ENTER
This challenge is open to all designers, professional and amateur, regardless of sex, age or nationality.
Submissions will be accepted up to 23:59 Central European Time, September 1st, 2013.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
There is no limit on the number of entries per contestant. To enter, you need to upload your design(s) here and provide a clear explanation (under ‘description’) in at least 50 words. You can make your design in a browser based design platforms like Tinkercad and Autodesk 123D or any other 3D design software you use.