- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 5 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 2 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process Controller
Compared to a basic on/off thermostat, SmartPID is more an “open platform” that collects temperature from multiple sensors, apply programmable control logic, and drive different loads with precise PID algorithm.
SmartPID Controller can be used to control any applications in your home, both locally and remotely via wifi and smartphone app. You can easily access your process and log data from the web browser on a desktop or from smartphone via a dedicated app that in case of critical situation can generate alarms and triggers.
SmartPID is 100% ARDUINO compatible: just Plug SmartPID USB port into your Desktop and program the board via Arduino IDE.
SmartPID Controller is a must device for Do-It- Yourself Enthusiasts. Software geeks, Makers, but also professionals that need affordable process controller
From homebrewing or wine making to aquarium or refolow oven temperature control SmartPID can replace your thermostat and add full process control to your application, data log and remote management
Powerful, absolutely precise,very flexible, totally programmable and remote controllable… in one word is a SMART controller!