- Get in touch with your Things – SoulissPosted 4 days ago
- Facebook counter – How many Likes to your facebook fanpage?Posted 6 days ago
- How to build an Omni Wheels RobotPosted 11 days ago
- A new board for the 3Drag: there’s more than SanguinololuPosted 20 days ago
- Meet the founders! An interview with Circuits.ioPosted 23 days ago
- An ultra customizable LCD Shield for ArduinoPosted 26 days ago
- Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!Posted 27 days ago
- Kinect for 3D scansPosted 31 days ago
- A Bluetooth RN-42 Demoboard for experimentationPosted 33 days ago
- An interview with LadyAda, Limor Fried founder of AdafruitPosted 38 days ago
Some months ago we came across the RGB Shield from Open Electronics and our first thought...
Whether it’s a personal, store or product page, popularity at today is measured in Likes:...
The invention of the wheel, literally revolutionized the history of man. Thanks to it, it was...
MakerCase – Easy Laser Cut Case Design
MakerCase is a website where you can generate files for laser cut boxes and...
- Posted 2 days ago
Othermill: a desktop 3D computer-controlled mill (on Kickstarter)
With our mill, you can produce custom circuit boards quickly and cheaply....
- Posted 4 days ago
Local & Social 3D Printing | 3D Hubs
Collaborative Production - 3D Hubs enables everyone with a 3D printer to join building...
- Posted 5 days ago
Open Tech Forever – an open source Factory
“Open Tech Forever (OTF) is dedicated to developing new and improved, open source versions...
- Posted 6 days ago
From Fablab Amsterdam: the Emotive EPOC as a robot-controlling device
During my internship at Fablab Amsterdam, I came across a device that fascinated me...
- Posted 8 days ago
OSE Design Sprint – Open Source Ecology
Open Source Ecology is launching the 6 in 60 Campaign: Building out 6 of...
- Posted 9 days ago
Designer creates intelligent Furniture thanks to Smart Materials – From Furniture Fair
The plastic, capable of dramatic changes in shape and size, makes it possible for...
- Posted 9 days ago
First Open Source Ecology Annual Report
We have been busy developing machines and optimizing their production. My favorite highlight is...
- Posted 10 days ago
A Voice Shield for Arduino – Give Voice to your Ideas!
. The objective of this project is to build an Arduino voice shield to...
- Posted 108 days ago
GSM GPS shield for Arduino
Shield for Arduino designed and based on the module GSM/GPRS SIM900 or the GSM/GPRS...
- Posted 258 days ago
Robot shield for Arduino
The idea behind this post is to bring together some robot designs and...
- Posted 293 days ago
Localizer with SIM908 module
The device is based on a GSM/GPRS module with included GPS. Its main function...
- Posted 347 days ago